Photo Enhancement Terms and Conditions
Before you place your order please read our terms and conditions.
Placing an order constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions of Service.
1. COPYRIGHT By entering into a contract with QVision Photos you are assumed to own the full copyright, or have obtained permission of the copyright owner. The sender of the image or document, digital or otherwise will be held liable for any violation of copyright taken by a third party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes your copyrights, please contact us,
2. AGE REQUIREMENTS You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Service.
3. PRIVACY You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. You agree to (a) immediately notify QVision Photos of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. QVision Photos cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements. QVision Photos may use any work carried out on photographs as examples in our gallery/website or Facebook page. Customers may of course notify us if they do not wish their photographs to be displayed.
4. REFUSALS QVision Photos reserves the right in its discretion to deny service to any material that contains threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law.
5. QUALITY The quality of the finished image will depend on the supplied scan or original photograph. Out of focus or over exposed images with blown out highlights can only be restored to a certain standard. We will endeavour to match image quality and colour as closely as possible to the original photograph. Exact colour matching cannot be guaranteed due to the limitations of photographic and computer materials therefore tonal variations can occur. QVision Photos make no warranty that our service will meet your requirements or that the retouched photographs will meet your expectations.
6. STORAGE You understand and agree that QVision Photos may delete images 30 days after the requested service has been provided. You understand and agree that QVision Photos assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store any photographic images or personal settings.
7. POSTAGE QVision Photos will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the Post Office or any third party delivery. QVision Photos will return any originals and final prints by Royal Mail recorded 1st class delivery and we advise our customers to use this service when sending original photographs.
QVision Photos reserves the right to change these terms and conditions if and when required.